Sunday, December 16, 2007

First

Well, I am not quite sure where to begin and what to begin with. If in doubt, ask....so......what do you find sexy?

Could it be
oror evenSexy can be many things and yet sexy is rare.

While I am not the authority on sexiness, like many.... I am occasionally the authority on what is not sexy, and god damn it I want share my genius findings with the world. You can -of course- look the other way or argue, but to resist my bad grammar yet supreme logic is futile.

Well, let me start with the reason that compelled me to start my very first blog: how many -I wonder- find work sexy? what I can't hear you?

But it can be without risking being caught or working for the MI6.

I am not going to tell you how right now nor will I offer to sell you a program that will revolutionize your company. Not yet at least. Why? because genius requires time......time and a lot of .........wishful thinking.

No comments: